Submit a sponsored blog post with Bloggers Bloom
Do you want to submit a sponsored post here on my website?
Looking for a way to work together?
While I am open to taking up sponsored posts, it has to go with the essence of my website.
Want to know more? Continue reading… 🙂
Sponsored Post Opportunities
I take up sponsored posts here on my blog (Bloggers Bloom).
As long as these posts follow the website guidelines and tone, they can be submitted from your end.
Alternatively, I can have the blog post written for you.
On my blog, I primarily write on topics related to:
- Advertisements (including Google Ads)
- Affiliate marketing
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Making Money Online
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Development
- WordPress (Themes and Plugins included)
…and many more related topics.
My mission with Bloggers Bloom is to create content that is of immense value to my readers.
While it’s great (and tempting) to monetize my blog and articles, I wouldn’t be open to all the sponsored posts that come across, especially those appearing as just advertorials.
For instance, if there’s an article on email marketing that you feel your product would resonate with, you could consider sponsoring that.
Alternatively, you can create (or I can have it created) a detailed post highlighting the various benefits of your product/service and how it can help the end user, in addition to its various features and USPs.
How will your content be promoted?
I will be promoting the blog post across all the following Bloggers Bloom channels:
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Page
- Email List
- Web Push Notification
What are the various sponsored post packages?
I would like to keep this simple. At least for now.
I am constantly increasing my numbers, be it website traffic, email list, followers, subscribers, and more.
And I’d like to be fair to all my clients.
So, until December 2023, the sponsored posts will be charged on the following two slabs:
- Sponsored post submitted by client: USD 150
- Sponsored post that is written by yours sincerely (me): USD 200
… which is more or less the cost of creating a detailed 3000-word blog post! 🙂
I would appreciate it if you pay attention to the following before creating a sponsored post:
- The sponsored post has to be at least around 3000 words. Most of the posts on my blog are around 2500 ~ 3000 words
- I accept high-quality content on my blog. I hope to set a benchmark in the industry and would like the posts to be highly informative and resourceful
- You can include images, videos, infographics, and more to make the blog post engaging
- Images have to be optimized and relevant to the topic. Ideally, no generic stock images
- Please share an outline of the blog post via Google Docs. Don’t forget to provide editing privileges! 🙂
- The completed post has to be submitted via Google Docs. Again, please provide editing privileges
- Use appropriate headers (H1, H2, H3). Do not bold the headers
- Headers should always be in ‘Title Case’
- While there is a varied audience, I recommend the article be written with beginners in mind
- End your article with a ‘Summary’ header (the title is entirely up to you)
- The images used should be a maximum width of 800 px and a recommended file size of 100 KB
- I will take care of the featured image. You needn’t worry about that!
- Please keep SEO in mind while naming your images. I will add the relevant ALT tags for the images
- Please include the image source link for reference
- The post will include a sponsored disclosure
- A no-follow link will be included with the article back to your website/landing page
You could opt for a more straightforward solution. I could write the article for you! 😉
Ready to get started?
Here’s my simple 3-step process
- Step 1: Mail me at email@example.com with the subject ‘Sponsored Content.’ Include the product/service details that you’d like to promote
- Step 2: After we have agreed upon the topic, a 50% advance has to be made (via PayPal)
- Step 3: Once the post is complete, the balance of 50% has to be made, and the post will be published and promoted across the various channels mentioned above